Your consignor number will be the first initial of your first name, first initial of your last name, last 4 digits of your phone number. For example: Mary Jones, phone number 123-4567: MJ4567.
Please use 4x5 index cards.
Place them on the upper right hand corner of your laundered, ironed, item.
Hang so that the hook part of the hanger looks like a question mark.
On your card:
- please place your consignor number in the upper left hand corner.
- size in upper right hand corner
- description of item centered in the middle of the card
- price of item in the lower right hand corner
- for items you DO NOT want discounted at the half price sale, place an X or ND in bottom left hand corner.